Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The things you mean to do

I started this blog right before the November elections. I was annoyed about all the Bush bashing and hysteria over Iraq. I did not think about the time involved in blogging. I wrote another post in April and left it at that.

Blogging was one of those things that I meant to do. That's become the story of my life these past two years. So now at 11:00pm I have decided to solve this problem, not just with my blog but all the other things I think about doing and don't. One post a week until I get some serious traffic on the blog. Links to other blogs will be upcoming. Eventually there will be pictures. All post will typically be shorter than the first two. (As a side not I apologize for the spelling/grammar errors I will make and not catch. I can edit everyone's work but my own.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's OK!!! Everyone has things they need to do that they put off. I hated it around election time. I was really worried that John Kerry would win. I will hopefully never find out if he would be a good president. Anyways, I am the queen of putting things of when their small things like puzzles. If it's something big like a report, I have to get it done or it drives me crazy. Where I'm trying to get after all this babbling is, I'm glad you finally got around to setting up your blog because it's really cool:)